Pin It

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Measurements to the Artfully Asian CASE Card

I have received a number of emails asking me for the measurements for this card. They are as follows:

For the stamped pieces you will need to cut the strips 7/8" wide. The long side pieces are 4 1/16" and the top and bottom pieces are 2 7/8".

The layer under those strips measures 1" wide. The long side pieces are 4 1/4" and the top and bottom pieces are 3".

The image piece is 1 3/4" wide by 3" long. And the layer under that is 1 15/16" wide by 3/16" long.

Add your brads and ribbon before you tape the layers to the white card stock.

Once you have the measurements it's a pretty quick card to make. I highly recommend you make one extra card to have on hand and put the measurements inside it on a post-it note for safe keeping. Then again you can always check back here on my blog. It will be listed on the right column under "Card Measurements." That's pretty simple. I just realized that now and I may never have to keep measurements around anymore! They will be here when I need them. Oh and the best thing about that idea is I will know where to find them!!! They can't get lost on here!!!!

I would LOVE to see what you make with this layout!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for sharing the measurements to make this card! love your blog, read it daily

Danita said...

Hello Wanda!!!

I found your blog link from Beate I believe and found your measuerment card and love that layout, so I did try one of my own.
Here is the link to my card, I used Touch of Nature.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/564261?cat=500&ppuser=18738
Thanks for sharing!!!

Danita

Cheryl B. said...

Thank you! I can't wait to try this layout.

Charlene H. said...

OMG! Thank you so much for posting the measurments. It made it so easy. I am using your instructions to make teacher thank you cards.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for putting the measurements to this card on the Splitcoaststamper.com website! It's my favorite card. I love the paper and also use the Happy Harmony stamp a lot.

Sue Anderson (lesuphna)